Orders are due by Tues 10am thank you.
Please note that my growers are needing total numbers to cut, dig or pull by 10am Tuesdays. Any orders received after this time may not be filled completely. I will endevour to do my best. Your produce arrives in fresh every Thursday and is packed and ready to be eaten that evening 🙂
I do offer a replacement guarantee if you are unhappy with your produce so do let me know.
Get ready for Winter Aromatherapy Specials
Lavender Floral Water Spray 25 ml $12.23 Was $13.37 (great for the pillow or hot water cupboard)
Lemon Oil – Limonum 10ml $9.23 Was $10.61(burn as an anti-viral)
Ti Lite Candles – Box of 10 – 9 hr burn $6.79 Was $7.58 (fabulous quality)
Rose Bulgarian Floral Water Spray 15ml $12.23 Was $13.37 (excellant Face Toner & all rounder)
Book – Aromatherapy for healing the Spirit $21.99 Was $25.88 – (My recommendation)
Book – Directory of Essential Oils $21.99 Was $25.88 (A great reference book)
Essential Oil Blend – Colds Away 10ml $15.50 Was $17.74
Whats New This Week
- Kumara Red are selling yet these are not going cheap. We should see a price reduction in the near future I hope.
- We missed out on our lovely local Kale last week yet its back on the supply list as having plenty to cut now. Great news.
- I have placed a NZ Heritage Pumpkin onto the site for the next few weeks. We should be recieving : Golden Hubbard, Red Squash and Jack B Little.. 🙂
- NZ Brown Onions are expected to arrive Monday so we will see our first batch this coming Thursday.
- Sweetcorn is being picked and this is sweet and juicy. I have been placing my in the freezer and adding the odd cob to my stews, tacos, egg meals, pizzas…almost everything 🙂
- The Rockmellon are now selling again and these have been just beautiful. The flavours are fresh and full of vibrant nutrient.
Upon placing your orders, please advise a time you would like to collect your produce. Some people prefer to collect on a Friday or even the Saturday if need. Same day deliveries do go out each Friday also. I will endevour to hold produce in my fridges for as long as I can and place your order out just before collection as this produce is very sensitive to the harsh heat of late. Thanks so much for your help with keeping the produce at the utmost of condition. 🙂
Have a great weekend ahead everyone and thanks so much for your custom. Pauline Douglass